quarta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2008

B.

Don't say it's okay.
You can say I'm still your one and it's not because you're not with me as much as I'd like that anything in you has changed. It's not that simple.

Perhaps it doesn't work like that for you - you don't simply blink your eyes and think "I don't love her anymore." But I've lived long enough to know for a fact that this is a possibility. Because so many times it happened to me...

And you know, you should know, that things are not how they used to be. We used to spend hours talking about nothing and then we wouldn't be able to wait for the next time we'd do nothing together. And now, now it's been a while since you've even smiled at me and things can't stay this way. I don't want to lose you. So don't say it's okay. Because you may not change, but, darling, I just might.

Um comentário: